“Great view”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Got a table right on the edge of the boardwalk, great view of the beach and for people watching. The staff was efficient, you have to ask for straws. The food was good, I had the cajun chicken sandwich, my wife had the steak caesar wrap, sons had the coconut shrimp & fish sandwich. Everything looked and tasted delicious.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

After a 4+ drive to hotel next door and finding a place to park and then check in I needed someplace to have a drink.
Brass balls was recommended and did not disappoint. The placemat is all the special drinks and I needed a shot to get over the drive. Ball breaker in my opinion was best but wife kept going for the cherry balls out. Btw. You keep the shot glasses. We were seated outside but was cold but since they sell shirts right there that was remedied quickly with a long sleeve shirt at not a bad price.
Chicken wing are good, so we’re the crabby fries. They have breakfast also so I am sure will be trying it and will report back.
Easy to get to from street or from the beach side. Inside was hopping with the Stanley cup game on.

I would say this is a must visit and get a shirt. Menu is funny. Waitress was helpful.

Hint. Wherever you are. Leave your car and uber. Parking around here is a premium.

1  Thank 238scottt
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This place had a great sized menu and breakfast available until 1pm! My husband had the fish tacos and said they were good. I had the bacon cheeseburger and it was great. My son had grilled cheese and loved it. My daughter had eggs and devoured it. The kids had milkshakes too that were very good. The kids meal prices were great at $3.99 and $4.99, and included a bucket and shovel.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Our lunch here was a bright spot in the middle of our foggy vacation. Food was good. Drinks were really good. Order the toasted almond milkshake very good. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Price was good for what we ordered.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Got the Burke breakfast and it was nothing more than a McDonald’s hash brown with egg and a can of cheddar cheese sauce dumped over it. Gross. My husband got the SOS and it looked like it was warmed up out of a pack from the supermarket. Very disappointing considering the price.