“As good as the first time ”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family recently stopped in for take out supper on the run. The food was cooked to order and finished relatively quickly considering it is cooked when you order and not sitting under a heat lamp at all.
The burgers were delicious and the Cajun seasoned fries were just right. Always end up with more fries than we can eat.
Another great experience!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I've been to five guys before and is normally good, but this is the second time I've recived my order and my burger is smashed to pieces, the bread just falling apart, drowning in mustard and they generously gave me the stumps of the small amount of lettuce I got, but hey I think the stump was fresh. I wont be returning again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

They have the best burgers and freshest toppings. Their fries are amazing. The service was fast and accurate. They mark your burgers in case you buy several so you know who gets which burger, just remember in what order you ordered them in. You MUST go here, even Mom doesn't make burgers this good.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This a good restaurant if you desire a hamburger. It is more expensive than your "regular hamburger joint. The staff was friendly and efficient. The delivery of our food was very quick.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Five Guys is one of the best burger places in the area. Why go anywhere else when you can get Five Guys. The french fries are always superb! When you order they always give you plenty to share. The burgers are wonderful, but they offer a grilled hot dog which is delicious as well.