“Favorite Chinese place”

Add it.
Lee's Szechuan
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Millersville
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Whenever my husband and I need our fill of Chinese food, Lee's is our go to place...great food, great place and very nice staff! We keep coming back..as a bonus, it's just walking distance from our house!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The food and service is very good at this restaurant. I've enjoyed eating there a few times. They have excellent egg rolls and spring rolls. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Friendly people. Their menu is the normal Asian, American delight. The specials are well priced and the make the food to perfection. They are happy to adjust their meal preparation to your desire. We have eaten many meals from the menu. All well done.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I love Lee's. The location is great and they are never extremely busy. The soup is good as well as the sushi.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

This is my family's favorite Chinese restaurant. Extremely consistent, always great flavor. They have many options on the menu and everything we have tried is so good. Delivery is available in the local area. The sushi options are fresh and very tasty. The dining room is comfortable but nothing special, sometimes it does seem a bit too warm..