“Very Surprised ”

Zesto Pizza and Grill
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Middle River
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to have a quick lunch and didn't want the other options in the area. What we thought was just another sub shop turns out to be pretty nice! They greet you as soon as you walk in, have your drinks with 2 minutes and are very friendly. We both enjoyed a cheesesteak that was the best we've had in a long time. The only thing I can gripe about has to be the price. $40 for 2 subs and 2 iced teas seems high. At least give some fries or chips as some sort of lunch special.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

They have good food with good portions, but they are pricey. None of the sandwiches come as a platter so you have to order fries separately at $4 per order (the wraps and paninis do come with fries.) The buffalo chicken wrap is delicious! Be careful during rush hours for lunch though I've seen first hand they have charged people's credit cards the wrong amount or more than once and the owner does not return phone calls about it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Our community association holds a monthly meeting here. The have a back room (no door) that does give us some privacy. The food is above average with a lot of salad and non-meat options. They tend to use lots of roasted peppers in their dishes, which some folks don't like (I personally do). Last night I tried the crab cake sandwich that was FANTASTIC with plenty of lump crab meat. Candace is usually our waitress and it didn't take long for her to remember what everyone liked to drink. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I went to this somewhat out of the way location. It is new and the area does not have much in the way of businesses. There is a Subway (that closes @ 7PM) and a Dunkin Donuts, that also was not busy on the corner. All other business were closed when we visited (my son and I), We looked at their extensive menu of must be well over 100 items. I thought they were a little pricey, but the food was good. I had a medium grilled chicken Stromboli (was not on the menu as that) it was enough to feed 3 of us once home... not the complete meal. I would recommend to others, it you live or work in the area, it is not worth going out of your way to get it is traditional food.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We order from Zestos fairly often because they deliver to our home. Ordering on-line is easy and delivery time has been good. We have never been inside the restaurant. The best items we have received are gyro platter, strombolis (order extra sauce) and surprisingly a crab cake sandwich on a toasted roll (add lettuce, tomato, mayo). Their Zestos Italian cold cut sub was not impressive. Their pizza only had sauce and toppings in the center of the pizza, leaving a large edge of crust--disappointing--and that was after I had requested extra sauce. We still plan to order from Zestos, but we are learning what is good and what to avoid.