“Great food. Great price. ”
Review of Toro Bravo

Toro Bravo
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped for dinner while staying at a nearby hotel. Really big drink and food menu. Husband has 3 crispy tacos and I had the pick 2 - chille relleno and enchillada with refried beans. Spicy and loaded with meat. I'm only sorry I didn't have room for dessert. Our bill (without drinks was $20. Great price. Great food.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We ate at Taro Bravo on an over night stay in Baltimore. We walked in and were seated immediately. The food, service and prices were wonderful. We would definitely eat there again if in the area

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The food is way over priced and the food is not seasoned. I could have made better at home. I ordered a glass of wine that looked like it was served in a shot glass with a stem. I will not be returning.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We really liked the food. The service was good too. They had a vegetarian menu which was a great option you can't find much around this area.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I was excited to visit here as I am relocating to the Baltimore area soon. Had a business dinner and found the menu to be pretty over-priced, especially the a la carte section. The salsa was decent, but half of the basket of chips were pieces broken to about the size of half a dime. When dinner arrived the chimichangas weren't horrible, what was though was the liquidy refried beans. I could have sucked then through a straw. Seems like they reused and added water to stretch them, additionally this theme carried on in the queso with chorizo in it. Also super watery to the point where most of it didn't even stay on the chip. Just dripped off. The service was quite slow and lacking. Not impressed and will continue my search for new favorite places.