1,044 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportgreat hotelroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyone night stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We flew in for opening day for the Orioles! Our flight came in late night Wednesday to BWI and from calling for our shuttle, the shuttle driver to the hotel staff - EVERYTHING was done to 5-Star customer service. We had our 11 and 13 year old children with us and the hotel staff found us an open restaurant so we could grab a quick bite before bed. They even shuttled us there and back! We did not encounter even one employee at this hotel who wasn’t professional and hardworking! Definitely one of the best hotel staffs we have ever had and we travel many times a year! Great hotel with an even better staff!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Clean and safe hotel I a location very convenient to the airport. Many great restaurants nearby. Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice restaurant and bar.

When travel on business, this is one of my go-to place in Baltimore.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband is a Hilton Diamond member with 1.5 million points, and the week we stayed in this hotel we stayed at 4 other Hilton properties - some of them Hampton Inns, which are less expensive but provided far superior service.

The first night we checked in, we reserved a shuttle pick-up for the following morning at 7:30AM. When the shuttle hadn't arrived at 7:35, my husband asked and was told a shuttle driver didn't show up to work that day. The hotel called for (and paid for!) a taxi driver to take us instead. Our concern is why it wasn't addressed prior to the time we needed a pick-up.

The second night, we came in and bought laundry detergent at the front desk. When we then asked for change (roughly $4 to do one load - washer and dryer) we were told they had no change, but would have it in the morning when the new person on duty got her cash drawer out. Well, that didn't happen either. We asked at 7, when we came down for breakfast, at 8 when we went back up, and then I called down at 9. They eventually had to send a shuttle driver for change. Again - why wasn't it taken care of as soon as they knew they had a problem? With the washer/dryer requiring coins, vending machines offering sodas and snacks, certainly being out of change shouldn't be the norm.

Both times we came in at night, there was a staff member working that night, that was also working the following morning roughly 10-12 hours later. I'm not sure how long the shifts are, but perhaps the employees are working too many hours to attend promptly to issues? The first morning I commented on the long hours to the woman at the front desk, and the second morning it was Katie who was unable to provide the change. Imagine my surprise to see her STILL there at 1PM that afternoon when I turned in my key to check out (late check-out to finish the laundry!) She was on the phone when I got to the front desk, and directed me to the shuttle without asking me if everything was all right (despite Hilton's advertising drive - posters in all the elevators, in the rooms, etc. guaranteeing to make things right) so I didn't get to tell her about the torn carpet or the dying thermostat battery in the room - nor express our unhappiness at the lack of attention to detail.

As is their policy, the manager of the hotel emailed my husband after the stay to ask that if there were any reason he couldn't rate the hotel a 10 on the Hilton survey he'd be sent (he could not in good faith rate it a 10) that he please contact him to let him know. This is where the poor rating here on Trip Advisor comes in - the manager never responded to that email. Obviously he wasn't very interested in our concerns, or else he already knew he had problems, knew he couldn't (or wouldn't?) do anything about them, so figured there was nothing he could do, so why bother?

Not what we've come to expect from Hilton properties. Things happen, of course, but it's important that the guest feels heard, feels that what happened was an aberration, and that the hotel's goal is to do better. This location does a disservice to the Hilton name.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Shaune J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review TravelMakesUrich,

I'm terribly sorry that the stay did not meet your expectations. It is absolutely our goal to make sure guests' are 100% satisfied prior to leaving. I'm just returning to the office from taking time off and that's why I have yet to return your call. I will gladly follow up with you immediately.

Many thanks,
Shaune Johnson

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My experiences at this location has always been great. The facility is clean, professional staff, and great food. I recommend this Hilton property at BWI than most in the area. It is always a pleasure at that location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We stayed one night after visiting the National Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. My interaction started with a phone call in the morning from the staff asking if they could change my reservation from one room with 2 queen beds to 2 rooms with 1 king bed each. There was some issue requiring maintenance that could not be resolved before check in. The second room was comped and we only paid for the one room. All of the staff were very pleasant, efficient and a pleasure to interact with. The room was spacious and I had plenty of room to spread out in. I enjoyed the hot tub after a long day walking in DC. We walked next door and ate dinner at Bob Evans, there is also a Cracker Barrel across the street. We left before breakfast in the morning but I liked this hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family