“Quality food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Fresh ingredients.
Great bolognese, bruschetta, etc.
Would definitely recommend if in the mood for good Italian food.
Could use better Happy Hour drink specials.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

So if you are in Laurel, you need to check out Facci!! Whether you want to sit for dinner or stand for happy hour, this is a special place!!

We were greeted and served by Sam and Nick who both know how to run a bar and be intimate with each and every patron. Suffice to say our every need was met before we realized it; truly the mark of great bartenders and superlative team!

Check this outstanding place out! A real hidden gem!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is a nice change of venue and menu from chain, wood fire pizza restaurants. I believe that there is only one other Facci Restaurant, in Ellicott City. I have only dined at the Montpelier Road location. Be sure to read the history of how Facci's got it's name while you peruse the menu. I won't spoil it for you.

Our family particularly likes the various flatbreads on their menu and one member of our family is gluten sensitive and enjoys a number of items on their menu.

They also have a covered, outdoor patio with space heaters at the 7530 Montpelier Road location.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The food at this restaurant was good. The pizza was delicious but way to small. The only size selection is a 10 inch period, strange. The salad was out of this world delicious, fresh and the grilled chicken excellent. Do not repeat do not order the spaghetti and meatballs. First time I've experienced uncooked meatballs and undercooked spaghetti it was really bad and don't get me started on the sauce. The server was phenomenal and made it a pleasure to dine at this restaurant. The spa water was delicious and the calamari was great.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My cousin and I went to Facci's yesterday/Sunday and we both had a great experience. We decided to skip appetizers and just had entrees and dessert. The Seafood Marebella was delicious! The overall dish was tasty and well-balanced - the alfredo sauce was delicious and not too heavy, the pasta was fresh and there was a nice portion of seafood. My counsin's Pollo al Limone was great as well. Being chocoholics, we absolutely feel in love with the triple chocolate cake for dessert!! OMG! This was a second trip and we'll definitely return!

Been to Facci Restaurant? Share your experiences!