“Great Stay”
Review of Knights Inn Laurel

Knights Inn Laurel
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I Check in with a Guy Name Diego and his customer service was excellent. I was settled in no time

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Shazia S, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff and room exceeded your expectations. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and that you found our location perfect for your needs. Again, thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

The Front desk Staff has been amazing to me. I have nothing but praise for the General Manager Shazia and her staff: Laysa, Lawanda, Marlen, Carol, Diego, Shizi, & Jeremey and Caesar, Daniel and Angela and her staff. We had some issues in our personal life and needed to regroup and we are able to here. Since Ms. Shazia has taken over as GM I have seen so many new improvements that she made. She is also working on cleaning up and making her property safe for her guest and I appreciate her for that. Ms Shazia has been than helpful in working with us and our budget.

Room Tip: The location is perfect for all my travel needs.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Much improved, very clean rooms, outside atmosphere has changed a lot. Staff's much better. Kudos to staff members Shazia Angela and Daniel. Please bring flat screen TV to your rooms. Open the pool and this will be the best choice of motel in the area. Surrounded by fast food restaurants, easy walk to Target, Walmart.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank william R
Reviewed 24 July 2016

You get what you pay for. To be avoided, unless you're really on a tight budget. The main issue to be the cleanliness and customer service. Free Wi-Fi, but were not able to connect. Doesn't make me wanna come back. Two stars maximum.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Evgueni K
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for over 2 months and I had a great experience . The Front Desk and other employees have been wonderfull and so helpfull. The staff is always with a smile. The roms are nice and clean. Thats why I always come back to this hotel on my business or family trips

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank pavel809
Shazia S, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016