See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Much improved, very clean rooms, outside atmosphere has changed a lot. Staff's much better. Kudos to staff members Shazia Angela and Daniel. Please bring flat screen TV to your rooms. Open the pool and this will be the best choice of motel in the area. Surrounded by fast food restaurants, easy walk to Target, Walmart.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank william R
Reviewed 24 July 2016

You get what you pay for. To be avoided, unless you're really on a tight budget. The main issue to be the cleanliness and customer service. Free Wi-Fi, but were not able to connect. Doesn't make me wanna come back. Two stars maximum.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank EvgueniK5
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for over 2 months and I had a great experience . The Front Desk and other employees have been wonderfull and so helpfull. The staff is always with a smile. The roms are nice and clean. Thats why I always come back to this hotel on my business or family trips

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank pavel809
Shazia S, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff and room exceeded your expectations. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and that you found our location perfect for your needs. Again, thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Staff is unfriendly. Hotel wifi was not working for entire 3 nights 4 days. They were not even willing to get it fixed.

room amenities were broken. Nobody cared to fix/ replace them.

Even the bed had broken leg.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jainveenam
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The staff here is very helpful and accommodating! Everyone is very pleasant and willing to go out of there way to make sure you are comfortable and at ease. The manager here also is very and helpful vocal about making sure your stay is as great as it should be! They're awesome!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Shazia S, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. I hope your stay is comfortable and we wish to see you again in future.