“Room conditions”
Review of Knights Inn Laurel

Knights Inn Laurel
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I have stayed at the Knight Inn in Laurel, MD several times and the conditions of the hotel have gone downhill. My last visit was the worst, the room I was given initially smelled like urine, the second room had labels on a microware that were in Spanish. Free Wi-Fi is, no Wi-Fi. The only good things I can say about the hotel are the staff try, especially Angela.

Room Tip: If you want cheap without frills this maybe your place.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank paulaw590

Reviewed 22 May 2015

Worst hotel experience I ever had. And I am pretty old! Most people seem to live there by the month, and possibly by the hour. I slept in my clothes as I felt unsafe there. Dirty looking , smelly room, and don't expect luxuries like shampoo in bathroom or a remote control for your TV. Ladies at check-in were rude and did not even tell me where my room was, and it was hard to find. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. I only ended up there because the whole University of Maryland area was sold out for gradustion. I will never let this happen again!

Room Tip: Choose a room anywhere else than this motel!!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank MisterHotDog
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

The staff are horrible and rude and invasive. The rooms stink like toilet water and they wont let you switch to a new room even once you found out they have bugs and the things they say they offer is a lie like the wifi. I do not recommend. There are plenty of better places to stay on that block!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Nayaree' A
Reviewed 2 May 2015

used to be my favorite place, but now I guess they change management, right now this place is terrible, personal don't speak any english, manager instead of help us, was rude and mean. no one take care of customer. service horrible , mold everywhere, stinky and dirty rooms, the place in crawling with insects, after stay there for a night my body start itching. NOT RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Clean rooms and a very courteous and helpful staff. Excellent location, you can walk to a variety of restaurants and stores. Guest laundry was down a bit, but there is a very nice and very clean laundry nearby. Manager is trying to get new machines! We spent several months at the hotel. Anytime we had any issue, they were quick to respond. Would definitely return to the hotel if we come to the area again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vera W
Ricardo C, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

First let me thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It was great having you with us and I am glad to hear that our staff reacted quickly to any of your needs. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and that you found our location perfect for your needs. We loved having you with us and hope you and your husband will be back in our area soon. Again, thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests.

Travellers also viewed these Laurel hotels
4.8 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 16 in Laurel
10.3 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia / Laurel

Been to Knights Inn Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Laurel

Address: 3380 Fort Meade Road, 198 & 295 Balt/Wash Pkwy, Laurel, MD 20724-2002
Region: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Price Range: $77 - $98 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Laurel 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Laurel Hotel Laurel