All reviews front desk staff great customer service walmart target md dc
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

The staff are horrible and rude and invasive. The rooms stink like toilet water and they wont let you switch to a new room even once you found out they have bugs and the things they say they offer is a lie like the wifi. I do not recommend. There are plenty of better places to stay on that block!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Nayaree' A
Reviewed 2 May 2015

used to be my favorite place, but now I guess they change management, right now this place is terrible, personal don't speak any english, manager instead of help us, was rude and mean. no one take care of customer. service horrible , mold everywhere, stinky and dirty rooms, the place in crawling with insects, after stay there for a night my body start itching. NOT RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Clean rooms and a very courteous and helpful staff. Excellent location, you can walk to a variety of restaurants and stores. Guest laundry was down a bit, but there is a very nice and very clean laundry nearby. Manager is trying to get new machines! We spent several months at the hotel. Anytime we had any issue, they were quick to respond. Would definitely return to the hotel if we come to the area again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vera W
Ricardo C, Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

First let me thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It was great having you with us and I am glad to hear that our staff reacted quickly to any of your needs. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and that you found our location perfect for your needs. We loved having you with us and hope you and your husband will be back in our area soon. Again, thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

I have stayed here several times because the location fits my needs. Rooms are newly remodeled. However it's not a good looking neighborhood. The worst thing was the towel. If they even had any (on rwo visits the had none) they felt like sandpaper on my skin

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arthur W

thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our location works really well for you and that you like our renovations. I am sorry to hear that you found our towels below standards and that on another occasion you were given a room without towels. There is no excuse why that should have happened, in addition I want you to know that this month I changed our linen vendor and found a vendor that carries what I believe are a better quality of linen and that we have placed our first order. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the near future. Please stop by our desk and let me know if you are happier with our new product. Thank you again for your review and your continued business.

Reviewed 17 January 2015

Room is spacious and clean for the low price. Management is polite and nice people. Close to DC metro area. Room is ready and with heater on whenever I returned to the room from freezing cold outdoor. This is a great hotel for low-budget travelers.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vivien C
Ricardo C, General Manager at Knights Inn Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff and room exceeded your expectations. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and that you found our location perfect for your needs. Again, thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the near future.