“Little gem!”
Review of Mango's Grill

Mango's Grill
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Best El Salvadoran restaurant ever- ordered ceviche and seafood fajitas. Fresh, flavorful and divine! Finished off meal with real flan and toasted coconut. Will be putting this little gem on top 10 meals list

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My sisters and I went for dinner. Small restaurant, excellent food. My sister just moved to the area and she will be back!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

For great El Salvadoran/Mexican food in the Laurel and DC suburbs, this is the place! I'm fortunate I'm able to frequent this restaurant on a regular basis.

Being originally from El Paso, TX, I'm accustomed to northern Mexican cuisine and this place is my home away from home. They offer the best salsa north of El Paso hands down! Their meals are always consistently prepared to please, their sauces are just right, and the service is always very good.

Recommended dishes: Any enchilada, chimichanga, or taco dish. Their quail and chuletas de cerdo (pork) have got to be my favorites! For desserts, their sopapillas and tres leches are very delicious!

They are open for lunch & dinner and also do carry out (301) 776-8834.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food and excellent service. Particularly enjoy the mango salmon and the vegetable soup. Very casual atmosphere. Great for parties. The owner is very hospitable.

1  Thank bonnieshira
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Husband and I decided to try a new place for Mexican food and the internet search led us to Mango's Grill in Laurel. It is in a strip shopping center with several other food venues so we didn't expect much.

We were oh so wrong.

The food is delicious. Freshly made, savory, flavorful, wonderful food. I started with a PuPusas, that is technically Salvadorian, but no less tasty here and husband had tortilla soup. He and I are in agreement that tortilla soup must be the Mexican equivalent of Chinese Hot & Sour soup as it is different everywhere we order it. This soup had the most flavorful broth I have ever tasted.

For our entree, we opted for the Plato Primo for two. It was enough food for three. The ribs were tender and the BBQ sauce was quite tasty. The beef & chicken are not swimming in a cast iron greasy mess and the broiled shrimp where properly done - not always an easy thing to accomplish.

We saw several different dishes being delivered to tables around us and while it isn't possible to identify them all, the comments about how delicious rang throughout the restaurant.

Definitely worth a second visit!