“Best Mexican for 100 miles”
Review of Chi'bal

Chi'bal
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Laurel
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Description: Chi'bal is a new mexican kitchen and tequila bar located in laurel maryland our goal is to give the customer a authentic experience while exploring new and bold ideas
Reviewed 13 October 2017

went twicw, first time excellent in every way, second time had d lazy and sullen female server who spoiled our lunch. food was great.
tey plantains, min tacos, chili relleno, tequila chicken wings all are exceptional.
lovely atmspheres, reasonable prices.

1  Thank nursely

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for first time tonight and it was delicious!!! The service was wonderful and the food was great!! Tried the small bites of cheese quesadilla and shrimp and chorizo and it was really good!! Had flight of tequila and each was enough for me and my husband. All in all this is a hidden gem that is well worth trying.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very much enjoyed our 9 year Anniversary dinner! They had great customer service. The drinks were made to perfection and our food was very very delicious. Take a look at our pics. They definitely did not disappoint. The restaurant has a classy/warm ambiance which we really liked. The décor was also pleasing to the eye. You definitely must give this place a try!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have been here a couple of times. I will say the food is good...not amazing.

The first time I went, my husband and I had the empanadas which were pretty tasteless and the guacamole had a weird taste to it... but the Pineapple mojito was amazing! So good I went back the next week with a friend. I had the Kale salad with the added chicken. Their chicken is seasoned really well and the mojito did not disappoint so I was happy!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed everything about our experience here. The tequila selection, food, waiter, and music were excellent. Would definitely recommend the tres leches. We are excited to share this experience with friends!

Been to Chi'bal? Share your experiences!