“Great pizza and service”
Review of Vocelli Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vocelli Pizza
Ranked #35 of 62 Restaurants in Lanham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered delivery to my hotel after long day of DC sightseeing. Delicious and quick. Will order again if I come through!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We ordered calzones the other night, and we had enough left over to have breakfast the next day. Also, I really appreciated the "pick 3" option, where I got to choose my fillings. Too often, there are no choices on calzones. Good job, tasted great!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I usually order online and have it delivered and I must say I have never had a cold or late delivery and the drivers are always friendly and courteous. I think there are a few tables inside but mainly it is take out.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Our youth group consistently orders pizza from Vocelli's and we are always pleased with their service. The garlic knots are amazing, and the Stromboli's are very good as well. They also work really well with our church as we have used their pizza for fundraising events. I'd recommend them for your event, a meal, or even a quick snack.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

i went to vocelli because i had a certificate from restaurant.com. when i got there the gentleman told me that they were not taking the restaurant.com certificates any more, it didn't pay for them. so he gave me a discount on the pizza instead, which was ok with me. unfortunately, the pizza left a lot to be desired. i ordered a deluxe pizza which was supposedly loaded with peppers, mushrooms, olives, italian sausage, pepperoni and more. i only knew about the sausage and pepperoni from seeing it on the menu, and it did look like there were bits of meat on the pizza, so small that you could not taste them. the sauce did not taste like pizza sauce should taste. i can't believe that people who have eaten real pizza in new haven would think that this place had good pizza. i did not bother to finish mine, i did not bother to save it for later, i just threw it out. i will not bother with giving this place a second chance.

Been to Vocelli Pizza? Share your experiences!