“Lovely dinner”
Review of K Town Bistro

K Town Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
K Town Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Kensington
Price range: USD 13 - USD 30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: K Town Bistro is a family operated restaurant nestled in the heart of Historic Kensington that serves a delicious assortment of French and American cuisine
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The food was at its perfection. The crispy oyster and smoked salmon was delicious. The staff provided the best customer service. I will definitely return to K town Bristo. Recommended to every one.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

A true gem I would not miss!! Such a lovely dinner. Such a delightful, attentive staff. We could not have wished for anything more to celebrate our anniversary. They don't make restaurants like this anymore. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

K Town Bistro is a hidden gem in the downtown Kensington neighborhood. We've been going there on a regular basis for years. While the menu and wine list isn't extensive everyone can find a dish they enjoy. We especially enjoy the short ribs and salmon dishes. The food is always well prepared and delicious. The staff is very attentive to requests, even whisking up a special sauce for a friend who likes everything spicy. My only concern when going there is the lack of parking. There are meters on the street and a small parking lot about a block away.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant a few times now with my husband. It is charming and the food is incredible. Reasonable sized portions, attention to detail. The wait staff and the manager (owner?) are always very attentive. The fix prix menu is alway excellent, too. I know they serve kids as well, but I’ve never taken mine there and probably won’t- it’s a small, intimate restaurant. I go there every time I’m in that part of town at dinner though. Fast service, too! And dessert- don’t skip it!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The food was done well but i wouldn't say that this was the best place to eat in the area. I think the prices were a bit high for the area, but if is a special occasion, i guess its ok. My husband and i went for our anniversary. I wasn't overly impressed but i did enjoy the atmosphere.