“Dirtiest Starbucks I've ever seen!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I wish I had taken photos! You would not believe how filthy this place is.
It sits next to a huge, open dumpster bin that smells and frankly when you enter the coffee shop, it's hard to tell you didn't walk into the dumpster. The milk counter "garbage holes" are overflowing like no one bother to empty the trash all day and so people just left their wrappers all over the milk counter.

The tables had not been wiped down so it was sticky everywhere.

Not all Starbucks are equal! Perhaps they feel they don't have to work as hard here since the next closet store is 5 miles away (according to the phone app.) But next time I'm here I'm going to see if the Target across the street has a Starbucks.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Lady barista with colorful hair made some of the best latte's and cappuccino's that I have had at a Starbucks in a long time. Cashiers were kinda' blah and not very friendly but the coffee products outshined the money taking staff,

Re-visited this location a couple of more times but never found the same great barista lady. Other barista's also di an above average job!

Place is always packed with people using computers and oftentimes hard to find a seat inside...more seating outside.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

If you are a coffee drinker, you can't go wrong with Starbucks. In my opinion it's a bit overpriced, but it you are craving a quick pick-me-up, Starbucks is where you should you go. The service is "superfast" so it's a favorite for those on the go. I do not drink coffee, but I do love the variety of flavored lemonades. For those who want a quick bite to eat, you can also get that at Starbucks.