“This Restaurant is Closed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hank's Tavern & Eats
Ranked #43 of 141 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2015

This was a good restaurant, but it has been closed for months. Why do I have to get this up to one hundred characters just to say that this restaurant is closed?

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The DH and I went to Hank's between his rehearsal and performance at the University of Maryland. Wow! $8 during Happy Hour buys a great burger cooked to order with cheese, bacon and an onion ring on top AND your choice of fries or a salad. I usually fill up pretty quickly, so when the DH says it was filling - IT WAS FILLING! I plan on going back with my GF for lunch next week.

Tip 1: they use Groupons for deals so look out for them.
Tip 2: we went during winter break, so it was pretty quiet; things may be different during the school term.