USD 132
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 119
  • Pool
USD 150
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

USD 73
USD 103
Book now, pay at stay
USD 136
USD 125
Hampton.com
USD 123
HolidayInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This place is old and tired and located in the middle of a huge industrial park. It has obviously passed through more than one owner, but in its heyday would probably have been a nice place. There are 2 stories, no elevators, and multiple buildings connected via overhead walkways on the 2nd level.The facility is geared toward long term stay as the room had a complete kitchen (no dishes or pots & pans, though), and even a fireplace that looked used.The few pieces of furniture were old and a little rickety. The bed was comfortable and everything was clean except for the shower curtain - a little sour smelling. It was promptly replaced as soon as I let the front desk know. The exercise room with 3 pieces of equipment is quite small and a total mess, trash can and towel bin both overflowing, and the floor in obvious need of vacuuming. The free breakfast actually had hot food and a waffle maker.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our bed and furniture. Guest comments such as yours help us to continuously improve. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Checked into the room and found it not cleaned or maintained like it should have been, The suite with a kitchen there was a stove, microwave, full fridge and dishwasher however the only thing we had to cook with or eat off of was 4 coffee cups and 4 glasses with silverware (which was not clean). There was tape on the walls from another guest, food, and some thing spilled all over the walls. Shoe prints on the ceiling as well as dead flies. The door needed to be hit up with a Magic earser as well as remove the makeup all over the peephole. No additional bedding for the sofabed. Blinds on the big window was not able to be closed all the way so the bed closest to the window got blasted with the outside lighting. The shower head was broken and when you turned on the shower there was water going everywhere. No need to get into the shower as there was more water outside the tub than inside.

On the plus side the bed was not uncomfortable and the heater worked well.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marsha A
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Marsha A,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay of Quality Suites Hunt Valley Hotel. This is certainly distressing to hear and we want you to know that we are addressing the issue
as guest service and satisfaction are our top priorities. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Relatively decent deal for the money. Worn out property that would definitely benefit from renovation, grounds are not well kept with some trash laying around and no one paying any attention to it. Breakfast is sub par. Management does not seem to care about guest experience. Our TV did not work. It took two days and several calls and in person conversations at the front desk to have someone come and look at it but it still was not fixed. On the positive side, we got good size room with a full kitchen (need your own utensils though). Overall, 2-3/5 experience. Would NOT stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dimon L
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dimon L,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention with constructive criticism and we hope
you'll return someday to enjoy a five star experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I arrived at 11:30pm the night of check in. It was 12 degrees outside. The front door was locked and the front desk clerk could see me through the door holding my bags. She motioned to me to pick up the phone and asked for my name. I had made a reservation in advance. Instead of buzzing me in I had to fumble found outside with my bags and locate my ID of which I then was made to slide under the door to her. She then slid me a check in receipt and pen so I could sign. Did I mention through all of this that there was a security guard on duty? Never in my 1000's of hotel stays have I had to check in from what was essentially the parking lot. I was slipped the key to my room and never allowed in the building. The room was quite nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian G
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

It means so much to have earned your business. We appreciate the feedback regarding our parking and front desk. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

DON'T GO TO QUALITY SUITES HOTEL IN HUNT VALLEY, MD. We stayed in this room for the weekend of the 17-19, and it had a serious bug infestation! I verbally complained twice with pictures of their problem to the people at the front desk. They did not put us in another room but said the manager will be in on Monday and will call me. I made several attempts in calling myself because from 8-5 i never received a call! I spoke to 3 people and they all said they will give message to the manager, yet this manager has not called and it's now a week since the incident. If the corporate office of Quality Suites is seeing this post, I want my money back and a phone call! I have more pictures and videos if you like to see them!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin T
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Kevin T,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. The room was thoroughly inspected the next morning and no bugs were found and also the room was rented out, with no further complaints. I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not found any evidence of a bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis.