“Peking Duck”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I had been told by several people that China Palace on Rt. 40 ( just before the Hatem Bridge) was mediocre at best. Not so. We got delivery tonight and it was wonderful. I cannot remember the last time I had Peking Duck. Harford County has Chinese restaurants but not like this. My husband got Shrimp in Lobster Sauce and broccoli in garlic sauce. We both enjoyed our meals. Give it a try.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is the best Chinese food on the strip going into Cecil County. I've stopped here several times on my way from work and always had a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Typical chinese menu - no suprizes. The owners are very nice and they really hustle to bring you your order ASAP! A favorite of my youngest

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Recommended to us by another patron who says China Palace has the best Chinese food in the area so we had to try it. Very friendly owners who greeted us and indicated seating at either tables or in booths. She took our drink orders (hot tea and ice water with lemon) and brought a bowl of crispy fried noodles with duck sauce along with menus. The luncheon menu is super and EXTREMELY reasonably priced. Don't know how the restaurant can offer soup, egg roll and the entree with rice for under $6.00 per serving. Plenty of delicious food. The sweet & sour pork had a thin coating of tasty and crispy batter and came with fried rice. Our other entree was the beef with broccoli and was very good, also with fried rice. The egg rolls were hot and crisp. The soups of wan ton and of hot & sour were both delicious. The interior of the restaurant is simple but nice and clean. It was a good recommendation and extremely reasonable in price. They also provide for carry out.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Every time I am in Havre de Grace, this is one of the first places I go! plus who can beat those prices?