“food”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Hanover
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I have tried this place before and its been pretty good for walking by not a sit and eat place at all but its ok

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This is inside the mall, near Medieval Times, not near the food court!!! I had a soft serve medium size chocolate cone, and it was delicious. One other person with me had a small chocolate cone dipped in chocolate. I forget that our third person had. The other two people I was with also liked what they had. There is a bench out in the mall area near this Dairy Queen, but not much seating, so if it's filled figure on walking to the food court if you want to sit. No bathrooms particularly close to this part of the mall either.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Great blizzard's. Prepared just the way they should be and full to the top. Had Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ones, our favorites.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Nothing too crazy here. Just your normal Dairy Queen in a mall. They did a good job on my waffle cone with peanut butter sauce so that was pretty nice of them. Other than that, they kept messing up my friend's order and it took us a long time to get our food. There is very little seating here and when it is busy, expect to stand up and eat. There are a few errant benches here and there, but they fill up fast.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

I asked for a chocolate dipped cone, but I was given cherry. I said I don't like cherry. The man working told me the chocolate wasn't the right temperature, so I just got a plain vanilla cone.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!