USD 92
USD 123
CandlewoodSuites
USD 125
Home2.com
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 160/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 122
USD 109
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

All reviewspark and flybwi airportbagelsroom was cleancheck outleave your carshuttle servicegood nights sleepsmoking roomnice sizefree shuttlemartinapickupbaltimore
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel remains a good option for the pre-flight overnight stay. Disappointed that the restaurant did not have an alcohol license. Lobby area has been remodeled and is very nice. Rooms continue to be very nice and staff are always very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank oicu812_12
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us. We are so glad to see that you found us a convenient option for your pre-flight needs! Hopefully you utilized our complimentary shuttle service to the BWI Airport as well. We certainly do apologize that our tasty onsite restaurant, the Olde Towne Inn, was not able to offer you alcoholic options; we are working to remedy this soon and will be offering a full bar again in the near-future. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you enjoyed your travels!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What attracted us to this hotel was it's location. It was convenient to everyhing we wanted to do. I thought the hotel lived up to expectations. It's a hotel so it was really nothing more than a place to sleep at night. We stayed for nine nights and never had a problem. The staff was always available and usually had a smile. The rooms were kept clean and the hotel was quiet and peaceful. Breakfast wasn't that great but it was enough to get your day started - plenty of coffee, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt readily availble each morning.
Nothing to complain about here and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again if I ever needed another hotel in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SootyShearwater

Wonderful! Thank you so much for your review rating and feedback and for being our guest during your extended stay. We are delighted to see that you found our location to be convenient for everything you wanted to do while you were visiting the Baltimore/Washington area and that our hotel was clean and quiet enough for your relaxation and comfort. We are also glad that you enjoyed our daily complimentary continental breakfast which helped you start your day off right! Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My overall experience was not what expected to be. No Fridge or Microwave so I had to throw away my food. When we took a shower the water didn't drain properly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank tskinnerts95
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

While we thank you for your feedback on your stay with us recently, we are so sorry to see that it was disappointing. We strive to provide our customers with comfortable, satisfying experiences, and we are sincerely sorry that your stay was less than perfect. Had we known you needed a refrigerator we would have been happy to accommodate your needs and assist. We are sorry for that inconvenience. Thank you for letting us know what we can do to improve, and we hope you otherwise enjoyed your time in the area.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was searching for a sleep, park, and fly hotel and called the Ramada BWI directly to book through them rather than a third party. I believe the rate was slightly higher than I saw quoted on other websites, but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of arriving only to find out that my reservation wasn't properly booked. Check-in was fast and courteous. It was frustrating that when I called to make my reservation I was told I could not reserve my shuttle ride to the airport at the same time. During check-in I was told that my desired shuttle time was full and I'd have to choose another time.
My room was comfortable and clean and I slept just fine. The shuttle bus drivers both to- and from the airport were friendly and professional. I parked my vehicle in a well-lighted area and had no problems, the shuttle bus driver even dropped me off right in front of my car at the end of my trip.
I did order from the grill on the premises and the food was abysmal. Definitely plan to eat elsewhere. They weren't even serving beer the evening I arrived.
All in all, I would certainly use this hotel again for a park, sleep, and fly package. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Allie_Zoe
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback on your recent stay with us! We appreciate knowing about the details of your experience, especially what went smoothly and which parts we could improve upon in the future. Guest satisfaction is important to us, so this is very helpful. We are delighted that you were able to relax well in your clean, comfortable room, that our shuttle service was convenient, and that the Park, Sleep, and Fly package met your needs. We are grateful that you stayed with us and hope to welcome you back to Ramada BWI again!

Reviewed 22 March 2018