“Everything You Need is Here (or Near)”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #57 of 121 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place for sports viewing, games, billiards, bowling, and food. All you need is here and inside a Mall for shopping, movies, and more food! I know most of the bartenders and servers here, too, and they are very friendly. Management is one of the best I've seen. It can get crowded though, especially on weekends, rainy days, or during Baltimore or WA DC Football games. But, that is understandable. Much better and cleaner than Buffalo Wild Wings nearby.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We've (I'm a family of 5; 12yr, 10yr, 8yr) been many times because the kids love it. If you go on Wednesday's it's half price. But on any other day the price isn't worth the experience, especially if you have more than one child. The food isn't good either....and I haven't even mentioned the service. Less than ideal! All in all, the only reason we go is because it's the next step up from Chuck E Cheese.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my family had a ball at Dave & Busters The food was good too. They have this monster sized Pac-man game!!! Crazy fun!!!! We had a super nice server named Grace. We will be back .

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This place is HUGE in size but average in service, the food is not great either. As an arcade this place rocks, next time I'll eat somewhere else before I go back to play a few games.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This Dave and Buster's is the biggest one I have ever visited. They have plenty of pool tables and my family was able to hold an event in one of their private rooms. There are so many games to choose from and the restaurant has good food and drinks.