“me & my family had a ball!!!”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #49 of 125 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Dave & Buster's you can play hundreds of the hottest new arcade games in our Million Dollar Midway and win tickets for epic prizes. Try our mouth-watering, chef-crafted creations in our American restaurant. From wings to steaks, we've got whatever suits your appetite. Our premium sports bar features innovative cocktails, impressive wine selection, and 20+ beers to assure we're stocked to satisfy! Watch your team on one of our massive HDTVs with epic stadium sound that surrounds you from every direction in the sports bar that crushes the competition. Invite all your friends or coworkers for an unforgettable party or event! We work with every size and budget to make planning easy so you can focus on the FUN!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my family had a ball at Dave & Busters The food was good too. They have this monster sized Pac-man game!!! Crazy fun!!!! We had a super nice server named Grace. We will be back .

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This place is HUGE in size but average in service, the food is not great either. As an arcade this place rocks, next time I'll eat somewhere else before I go back to play a few games.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This Dave and Buster's is the biggest one I have ever visited. They have plenty of pool tables and my family was able to hold an event in one of their private rooms. There are so many games to choose from and the restaurant has good food and drinks.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to many Dave and Busters and this one by far is the worst of them all. The girl working the ticket redemption was extremely rude and should be fired immediately. The store was dirty and half the toys were on the ground. Absolutely no pride in that establishment.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017

ROACHES!!!

My family ate at Dave and Busters in Hanover MD at Arundel Mills on Friday 23 June at approximately 6pm.

When we arrrived, we went to the first host station where there were 5 employees. 2 of them were doing each other's hair, and the other 3 were on their cell phones. We waited for a considerable amount of time there, but no one acknowledged us.

So we went to a second host station where they seated us. We got very prompt service by a server that was amazingly nice. My wife ordered a salad. I ordered a steak and pasta meal. We ordered a kids meal to share between our two toddlers. We also ordered lettuce wraps for an appetizer and a goose island IPA.

Our appetizer never came, but the food came very quickly so we weren't too worried about it. Unfortunately, my order was incorrect as they brought me a steak and mashed potatoes meal. I tried to send it back but my server never came back to see us. My family finished their meals and I hadn't eaten yet so I flagged down another server. At that time, he got our server and they worked on getting my meal and I also ordered another goose Island.

The food came out very fast again, but I never received my second beer. Shortly after getting my meal, a roach crawled out of the wall by where we were sitting. We informed management who comped my meal. However, they still charged us for my wife's and kid's meal as well as 2 beers. At this point, my toddlers were getting restless so I paid the bill to include a 20% tip for the server and got them out of there.

I came back to ask for a refund for my second beer as it never arrived. I thought paying full price for my wife's and kid's meal as well as my first beer seemed reasonable since we did eat/drink them before we noticed the roach, but I was upset I was charged $6 for a second beer I never received.

When I came back, one manager (female, white, short, long brown hair) was very nice and gave me $6 in cash to reimburse me for the beer. However, the senior manager working at the time, Steve Perry, was very rude to me and my family. He had a smug smile on his face and never seemed at all remorseful about our experience.

I worked in food service for 11 years. Nothing that happened at today's meal was a deal breaker to include the roaches. Roaches happen... fix it. But what was the deal breaker was the manager Steve Perry's smug response to our concerns. I do not believe the proper management is in place in Hanover VA which is a significant blemish on your establishment.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Lance M

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!