“Great Evening Treat !!”

Add it.
Rita's Italian Ice not a restaurant
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Hampstead
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We stopped by the other night for a frozen treat ...and it was delicious !! They are a bit pricey ... but the service and their product were excellent !! We highly recomend going to this establishment if you're in the area looking for a nice treat.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

You can never fail with Rita's. The hampstead one is usually not as busy as many others and always has good service.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I went here recently and was prepared to order something larger but there was a printed sign that said there was cash only...which makes me think this issue had been going on for some time.

I did get a small ice and enjoyed it. The employee was really friendly and I did enjoy what I ordered.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Always crowded and worth the wait. Great yogurt...plain, as a sundae in a cone. Mix with Italian ice and create a whole new refreshing drink. People sitting around tables and benches adds the fun touch.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I love the cherry gelato, but it's now gotten to expensive. This used to be my go to place, but now I just drive by and get something less expensive.