“painted line”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #26 of 31 Restaurants in Hampstead
Reviewed 17 May 2017

why ruin your lunch with painted on lines, not grill marks just painted lines that will repeat and cause poor digestion and tastes of painted lines in your memory. just eat paint if you must

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This restaurant always seems to out of menu items (ice cream machine broken, no dipping sauces...you get the idea).

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I always come to this BK. I've had multiple things on their menu and it is always good. I have been through the drive through and I have sat down. My favorite thing is the chicken sandwich. I love their fries and the vanilla shake!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Save your money and go some where else. Went here for breakfast and as soon as you walk in the place smells of sewage. The breakfast sandwiches we ordered sucked!! I plan to never go back to this restaurant. The health department really needs pay a visit to this place.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!