“Great Italian; friendly service”

New York J & P Pizza
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My son and I stopped at this quaint Italian restaurant after visiting Hampstead for soccer game. The service was quick and very friendly. They have all the standard Italian dishes, plus pizza, subs, and salads. The baked ziti was hot and cheesy, and we received a very generous serving. We also had a pizza, which was good too.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great carryout or sit down to share a meal. Good service, and nice variety of menu items. Favorite is turkey club. Crowded bar on the weekend!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went here after an absence. Worse than before. We are done here. Food quality has diminished due to empire building focus of the owners.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Good food at a great value. There is something for everyone. The Angus Deluxe burger is great and about the same price that you'd pay for a garbage fast food burger.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This is a good family restaurant which offers your typical Italian/American fare. While the pizza, subs and pasta are good, as well as many other items on the menu, their salads are, well, bad! I am sure many people order the salads and are okay with them. For me, I’ve tried twice and both times they were not very good. That is why I stick to the pizza, subs and pasta. Their gnocchi is also one of my favorites along with their cheeseburger subs. They are reasonably priced and can accommodate larger groups if you call ahead.