“Best kept secret in Hagerstown area”

Hoffman's All American Grill
Ranked #19 of 290 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The food here is phenomenal. I've had their wraps, burgers, soup, homemade coleslaw and potato chips--I'm pleased everytime. I usually come between lunch and early dinner so I'm served immediately. Sometimes during a time crunch when I'm at work and the order is large enough, they've delivered! The buildings nearby are a but rundown looking so I made the mistake of overlooking Hoffman's too. It's very well decorated inside and the servers are great.

1  Thank randomadventurer13

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Visited here with my wife and friends for first time.
Appetizers was mussels,which were tasty,but on the small side and bang bang shrimp which were excellent..

I had the Chesapeake burger,which was topped with Old Bay and Crab Meat..
Ordered Medium Well,A hair undercooked at Medium,but still good.
It's a little pricey for what you get,but food is solid and waiter was good as well..

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here for the first time on Saturday night with my family. Service was outstanding, professional and prompt. We had the "Drunken mushrooms" as an app, generously portioned and absolutely delicious. For dinner, I had two apps, the oyster chowder and old bay wings. My wife and daughter went with stuffed portobellos and the cast iron skillet Mac n cheese. All of the meals were wonderful, each of us had leftovers as well. For dessert, we sampled the peanut butter chocolate cake, which is easily a dessert for two or more, the cream brûlée and coconut cream pie. Again, leftovers from dessert. This place has been here for three years, and somehow we've missed it until now. Absolutely going back, great food, super service in a clean and comfortable dining room with a long bar at one end. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We had been to this location decades ago as it was one of the best All-You -Can-Eat crab legs locations. No more crab legs, alas.
Now, it's apparently been called Hoffman's for a few years and we just found out about it.

The place is simple but updated into a kind of hybrid restaurant/sportsbar-type places that seem to be the norm these days.

The food was fine but overpriced in our opinion. Hamburgers for fifteen bucks (and average sized) isn't a deal to me. The service was good, but then, we were the only two there. I will come again based on our recent visit, perhaps when they have a special of some kind. The burger I had at half the price wouldn't be special, but it would certainly be more reasonable!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This place is out of the way, but definitely worth the detour!
We have visited here several times and each visit was very yummy!
Only been there for dinner, but friends have stopped in for lunch and were delighted as well.
Steaks, seafood and even the side dishes were quite tasty.
The best part for me is the desserts!!
I always have the coconut cream pie.
Just wonderfully creamy and taste just like my Mom's homemade. :)