Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 67
USD 318
USD 286
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleantruck parkingfirst floornon smoking roomfront desk staffmini fridge and microwavewould stay here againno elevatorgreat place to staycontinental breakfastpleasant staythe staff was friendly and helpfulcheck in was easyrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessking bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The pictures online do not do this hotel justice. The general manager was awesome. She was so pleasant, even though we saw her working 3 shifts back to back! But you would have never known it because of how nice she was. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was also very quiet. I enjoyed my stay and would do so again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

When you stay in the Hagerstown area this where you stay. The staff is great and very helpful. room are very clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking. Nice to hear "the staff is great and very helpful." We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My issue was the Pet charge, when going on line i never saw the fine print on pets and assumed they were simply part of the fee. When i got there I inquired to make sure I understood at that point i was told it was a fee PER pet, It strikes me you either have a pet or you don't but to base the fee on a per pet was simply a hidden revenue generator.... I don't blame the people there, this was out second time to stay there in the past couple of months, first with pets... we'll probably look for a different fee arrangement and I'll read the fine print better

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again and understand your surprise if you were not aware of a pet fee. Some hotels/motels do not allow pets. We try to make it convenient, allowing your pet/pets to come with you, however, a fee is normally charged. Thank you for your response and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are happy to hear your comments.
"I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip". We look forward to seeing you again and wish you happy holidays.