“Wonderful place to sit and chat with friends or business associates.”

Pura Vida Coffee, LLC
Price range: USD 5 - USD 9
Description: Pura Vida Coffee is a fusion Costa Rican/American specialty coffee shop/restaurant around the corner from the Hagerstown Regional Airport. We serve crafted coffees and teas, fresh on-site baked goods, breakfasts, soups, salads, and sandwiches. Pura Vida is our greeting to you for all things good in your life!
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have eaten here several times for lunch. Coffee is delicious, great menu items. Not a lot to choose from, but enough to satisfy. Daily specials. Quiet place to sit and chat with friends, or to bring a book/newspaper and read. Great for a business luncheon. The Café has a Costa Rican theme. That is my draw- I have been to CR many times and love it there. This place offers me an opportunity to bring back all my happy memories. I will keep going back!!

1  Thank Betsey L
Margie Y, Owner at Pura Vida Coffee, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

We are really happy that you have been in to see us and enjoy the food and atmosphere. That's our goal!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great atmosphere, and terrific coffee options... a must visit! Had an opportunity to meet one of the owners an learn about their Costa Rican theme and products.
I had an Americano with Soy which was outstanding!!

1  Thank ernielopez
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Finally got a chance to stop in today after continuously driving by twice a week! I love It!
Their prices are excellent. The Costa Rican-themed dishes are awesome.
I had an Almond Felicidad Latte and Chorreadas (Costa Rican sweet corn pancakes with fresh mango).
Nice little place.
Will definitely be back again!

1  Thank naniminx
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had our first visit to this delightful restaurant/coffee bar this morning. The Costa Rican coffee and breakfast was delicious! We will come back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We just made our first trip to Pura Vida. We had a great experience in this sharp, new coffee and sandwich shop. We went in the afternoon and were welcomed with a warm smile by the head barista, Wes. The menu is more than adequate with custom coffee offerings along with breakfast, lunch and homemade desserts. We were introduced to Chef Karli who had developed all the food menu. I enjoyed the chipotle turkey sandwich made with a mound of smoked turkey, pepper jack, cilantro, tomato, and chipotle aioli on sour dough bread. This sandwich alone is a reason I will return. My wife had the taco salad with roasted corn and the fresh made guacamole and a latte. She was quite impressed with both. On the way out we grabbed a blueberry muffin and an oatmeal raisin cookie. As we munched on those on our drive home we commented that we will go back. Another interesting thing about Pura Vida was the Costa Rican tables and chairs that are all for sale. The owner, Glenn, also shared that Chef Karli will be creating a new fall menu with the best sellers from the present menu still being available. Give Pura Vida a try. You won't be disappointed.