All reviews dock bar marina side chesapeake bay eastern shore within walking distance great seafood water view great view of the bay small balcony wedding weekend restaurants and bars very nice hotel short drive a great place to stay clams breakfast buffet sitting area
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I attended a week long business meeting at the hotel. The hotel is in a great location. The room I had overlooked the water with beautiful views. It is also within walking distance of great restaurants. The rooms are very clean and the staff is great. They took care of ordering us lunch every day from local restaurants and took care of all our other needs. I highly recommend you stay here when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jsax71
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Thank you for your review. Its wonderful to have our corporate clients evaluate us and recommend us. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Had a business trip to DC and laid over at this hotel. Staff was great to send the room was clean and prepared nearly. They are plenty of restaurants and places to get an evening cocktail. I would recommend this location

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. Next time stop in our bar for one of our great cocktails! Come back and see us!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Overall, my stay here was not pleasant. First off, the WiFi is terrible. I found myself being disconnected every few minutes which caused me to unknowingly switch to my cellular data. Secondly, don’t expect to get breakfast here as they charge $13 for a buffet of bagels/toast and juice. I was unaware of this at the time, so I thought it was just a normal complimentary breakfast. After I got my food and sat down, a staff member came up to me and yelled at me and said, “Uhm, you’re really not going to pay for that?” My room was also less than satisfactory. There were roughly 25-30 spiders in the corners of the walls, along the window ledges, and along my balcony door. The air also did not work in my room, so I woke up in the middle of the night to a 75°F room drenched in sweat. The only good things about this hotel is the location (right on the bay) and that there are plenty of great seafood restaurants in walking distance. The narrows and Bridges are very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jmarkusnw
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Please accept my sincere apology that you were disappointed with your stay. All Hilton Garden Inns charge for breakfast because we have a restaurant and Hilton sets the criteria. I can't tell from your review if you reported your problems to staff. We work very hard to make every stay excellent. I will have every department informed of your review so these issues can be addressed. We hope you will give us another chance and come back and see us.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Spent an overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island for a family wedding. Many of our family members were staying across the Island at another hotel, but we generally have good experience with the Hilton brand so we took a chance. Lovely hotel, great views of the Chesapeake Bay. This hotel is right on the water! Service was good (front desk was a bit busy with the same person checking people in and out and answering the phone). Great location as well. We were pleasantly surprised and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The whole experience was better than I expected. As a newer hotel the building has already been refurbished. The spacious rooms have a balcony to enjoy the views out on the water. We were able to enjoy the pool and prepaid to include breakfast. There's a small odds 'n' odds shop area if you need to purchase snacks or drinks. The bar is open in the evening if you decide to just stay in. There are about 5 restaurants within walking distance, so whether you arrived here by boat or car you can enjoy dinner & drinks and take a stroll near the water and know your bed is close. The lobby is lovely too to sit and enjoy some space and there is outside seating too to enjoy looking at the boats.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We are 13 years old and just finished a major renovation for the entire hotel. So glad you liked it. Please come back and see us. All those restaurants surrounding us need you to try them!!