“Love Yama Sushi!”

Yama
Ranked #26 of 280 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh and delicious. The presentation is delightful. A great place to go for a nice dinner. I have went twice in the last few weeks and highly recommend this.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We come here a few times every month. The food is always fresh and fat, abs the staff is pleasant. By far, the best sushi we ever had.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We are a sushi eating family and have had sushi many places. This small but cozy restaurant did not disappoint but really delivered great sushi and generously brought surprise items to our table which were all delicious. Very reasonable and really top notch quality. Wish we lucid closer I'd go often!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I come here every two weeks, I absolutely love it! The sushi is delicious. The prices are average, but they do have the lunch box special during the week. The restaurant is very clean. The atmosphere is great! The service is always great, and the staff is very pleasant.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I will start by saying I'm not a sushi connoisseur, but I enjoyed the fresh flavours at Yama. Service was friendly and attentive, room was cool and relaxed, overall feel was welcoming. I ordered two rolls and the waiter brought an extra one "with our compliments", which was a nice touch.