All reviewsfront deskvery comfortable stayroom was cleanhome away from homefull kitchenenjoyed my staymanageresakarenpetcookwaremdblessingernestohousekeepingkitchenettelinens
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This Extended Stay is situated away from the noise but accessible by public transportation and an easy drive off of Route 270. Clean and equally import, very quiet for a relaxing time. Friendly staff w/check-in and check-out (Ernesto was one of the staffers who exemplified this). Will definitely stay again, maybe even long-term.

Room Tip: May be considered budget and not mid-range but good price.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jhscot6
Reviewed 2 January 2017

After driving over 8hours and tired we get to hotel and at first they couldn't find our reservation we finally get checked in and get on the elevator which had a bad odor. We get to the room to find it dirty we go back down to the desk and get another room which smells like someone just smoked a pack of cigarettes. Had we not been so tired already we would have left. At checkout the young lady Yasie seemed nice until we ttold her how bad our stay was she then gave us attitude we will never stay there again

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the dirty room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is checking rooms before selling it. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will help us with providing future guests with a great experience. If you would like to speak further regarding this matter, please contact us at dct@extendedstay.com. We hope that despite the experience you had, you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

After scouring the reviews I was somewhat skeptical about this quick stay. We arrived and everything was just fine. The room and sheets were clean, the room seemed to be well maintained. (The whole building actually). Everything was just about perfect for our needs. The bed was a bit harder than I prefer but that is a total preference, I'm sure some would love it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. It is good to know everything was much to your liking and expectations during your stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Extended Stay America for an extended period of time while there it did not feel like I was staying at a hotel but a home, the employees were polite, helpful and have gone beyond the call of duty to assure my stay was comfortable, clean and well staffed, Yesley Hernandez was the manager and has done an outstanding job training, supervising and showing me that she cares about the guest she has done an excellent job representing the company, I would also like to notice some employees that have made my stay extra enjoyable Nesha Jones, Elizabeth, Jose, Alex, Karen, Greg for their exceptional customer service and their beyond the job readiness to assist me before, during and after I had surgery and beyond, I would recommend Extended Stay America to my friends, family and anyone looking for a clean home-like living experience without hesitation.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Stayed at this hotel for the weekend. Was able to book easily, Front desk was very nice and helpful with directions to local stores. Roomsl was very clean and bed was pretty comfortable.no disturbances through the night which was appreciated after a driving all day on no sleep. Check out was painless and grab and go breakfast was just what I need.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you for writing such a satisfying review of our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the grab-and-go breakfast, and how our team was very helpful at check in. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.