“Very nice and clean hotel”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Amazing room. It was very clean and smell super nice. I liked that at night time it was very quiet and customer service Great. I really like the manager She is very nice and professional. Price is great considering what a amazing time a had. I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Full kitchen.... love it
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank haydee c
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

The team and I appreciate your remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was much to your liking ad that you received excellent customer service from one of our Managers. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

This Extended Stay is situated away from the noise but accessible by public transportation and an easy drive off of Route 270. Clean and equally import, very quiet for a relaxing time. Friendly staff w/check-in and check-out (Ernesto was one of the staffers who exemplified this). Will definitely stay again, maybe even long-term.

Room Tip: May be considered budget and not mid-range but good price.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jhscot6
Reviewed 2 January 2017

After driving over 8hours and tired we get to hotel and at first they couldn't find our reservation we finally get checked in and get on the elevator which had a bad odor. We get to the room to find it dirty we go back down to the desk and get another room which smells like someone just smoked a pack of cigarettes. Had we not been so tired already we would have left. At checkout the young lady Yasie seemed nice until we ttold her how bad our stay was she then gave us attitude we will never stay there again

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the dirty room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is checking rooms before selling it. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will help us with providing future guests with a great experience. If you would like to speak further regarding this matter, please contact us at dct@extendedstay.com. We hope that despite the experience you had, you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

After scouring the reviews I was somewhat skeptical about this quick stay. We arrived and everything was just fine. The room and sheets were clean, the room seemed to be well maintained. (The whole building actually). Everything was just about perfect for our needs. The bed was a bit harder than I prefer but that is a total preference, I'm sure some would love it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. It is good to know everything was much to your liking and expectations during your stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Extended Stay America for an extended period of time while there it did not feel like I was staying at a hotel but a home, the employees were polite, helpful and have gone beyond the call of duty to assure my stay was comfortable, clean and well staffed, Yesley Hernandez was the manager and has done an outstanding job training, supervising and showing me that she cares about the guest she has done an excellent job representing the company, I would also like to notice some employees that have made my stay extra enjoyable Nesha Jones, Elizabeth, Jose, Alex, Karen, Greg for their exceptional customer service and their beyond the job readiness to assist me before, during and after I had surgery and beyond, I would recommend Extended Stay America to my friends, family and anyone looking for a clean home-like living experience without hesitation.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
1.8 km away
7 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gaithersburg/Washington, DC North
7.4 km away
Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Address: 12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876-6966
Region: United States > Maryland > Montgomery County > Germantown
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Price Range: $103 - $132 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Germantown