“Very enjoyable meal”

Moby Dick House of Kabob
Ranked #74 of 375 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We ordered on line for take out from this Middle Eastern restaurant. The food was hot and prepared on time.
I ordered the combo Lamb and beef kabobs with the white rice. Very good and plentiful. My daughter got he chicken kabobs with half salad and half rice.
We had enough leftover for lunch the next day.
Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

When we walked in we saw a lot of middle eastern families so I thought that this was going to be a great go to place to have a good traditional falafelI. Sadly I was sorely disappointed in the quality of Moby’s. The falafel was dry, tasteless and overbooked. I ate my salad and let my falafel balls roll into the garbage never to be seen again. :(

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Ordered the chicken kabobs. Very tasty. Did not order the rice. I did order veggies with it I was thrilled they had diet dr. pepper in the soda machine.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have eaten here a bunch of times. My favorite dish is the noodle soup. It is a vegetarian item. The kabobs are really good. The staff is wonderful. Sometimes, finding parking around lunch is a bit chaotic but there is usually parking some place. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Only ate here once in the past year. Tried the lamb kabob with rice. Both the lamb and rice were dry. OK taste but nothing I'd actually recommend. Not especially friendly; business as usual.