“Great food! Fantastic customer service!”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #38 of 341 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Love their salads and sandwiches! Great location and value! Their uptown salad is lovely! The tuna sandwich is also delic!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

My go to first night back in town place to eat because we just don't have them where I live now...and it is located within steps from the Courtyard! You won't be disappointed...

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Went here with friends. The subs were good and so was the salad. We ate outside at one of the tables in front of the restaurant. Service was quick.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

What rudeness! the employees were HORRIBLE! They were rude and short with their answers and when we did ask a question they rolled their eyes and answered in short clipped words....never really answering our questions. My boyfriend had never been at a potbelly before and told the employee that and was trying to get help in ordering to make sure that he was getting what he wanted. (and myself...I had only visited one other potbelly....which wasn't the greatest experience...so I was trying a different one to really make sure it wasn't just an isolated bad experience). The employees didn't care to help...they just couldn't be bothered. The sandwiches were ok. I will be fair and say that they were not bad......not awesome to make me forget the rudeness and go back....but they were OK.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Enjoyed a double dip of the ice cream one evening. The servings were well portioned and priced. I'd visit again.