“Good subs”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #42 of 346 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Went here with friends. The subs were good and so was the salad. We ate outside at one of the tables in front of the restaurant. Service was quick.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

What rudeness! the employees were HORRIBLE! They were rude and short with their answers and when we did ask a question they rolled their eyes and answered in short clipped words....never really answering our questions. My boyfriend had never been at a potbelly before and told the employee that and was trying to get help in ordering to make sure that he was getting what he wanted. (and myself...I had only visited one other potbelly....which wasn't the greatest experience...so I was trying a different one to really make sure it wasn't just an isolated bad experience). The employees didn't care to help...they just couldn't be bothered. The sandwiches were ok. I will be fair and say that they were not bad......not awesome to make me forget the rudeness and go back....but they were OK.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Enjoyed a double dip of the ice cream one evening. The servings were well portioned and priced. I'd visit again.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

After 8 hours on the road we had a craving for ice cream. It was suggested we try Potbellys. Terrific milkshakes/malts. Wound up having one each day of our trip. Also tried their sandwiches the next day which were delicious. Reasonably priced, service is good and the food is good. The folks who work there are very nice.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Love the food here! Basic sandwich sent through the toaster oven with your basic toppings. Nothing too fancy! Good sandwiches and great prices. The hot peppers are my fav.

They also make some great cookies! Oatmeal chocolate chip is my favorite. They will even do a homemade ice cream sandwich!

Service is always very quick and consistent.