“great indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. The food is very good. Not terribly spicy but I like spicy. The service is top notch. they do offer a brunch on the weekends whcih is nice as well.

AnandaManagement, Manager at Ananda, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for the wonderful comments!When you return, if you'd like to have the food more spicy, just ask your server. Our chef can spice up any dish to please your palate! We are looking forward to having you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I haven't been there since last summer (2016) but you CANNOT get a bad meal here. Not cheap, but certainly worth it.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had a fairly large business meeting (30+ people) and I was extremely impressed with the service of the waitstaff and the quality of the actual food.

I ordered the shahi korma lamb which was almost as delicious as the cauliflower appetizer, which was amazing. Finished off our meals with the chocolate cake served with cardamom ice cream. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The best restaurant in the Howard County region! From the attention you receive checking in and at the bar, to the highly trained wait staff and the owner (Binda) who visits every table, your needs are met. Make sure to engage with your waiter and learn about the chef's offerings as you might miss out. Last night the lamb chops were recommended and I can honestly say that these were the best lamb chops I have ever had.

The building has no signage off Maple Lawn Blvd. so you need to trust your GPS.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in howard county. I was thinking that Royal Taj is best but this has exceed my expectations. It is pricy but very good food and service. This restaurant serves halal chicken and lamb.