“Great fresh seafood, Sunday brunch and gluten-free menu!”

Hudson Coastal Raw Bar & Grille
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Fulton
Price range: USD 13 - USD 40
Description: At Hudson Coastal, every dish is a celebration of East Coast living. From our raw bar to our fresh, line-caught daily fish selections, we’re here to take you on a culinary roadtrip from Prince Edward Island to the Florida Keys. Family owned and operated, we put our heart into making sure that each meal is enjoyable. With years of experience in the hospitality world, owners Tricia and Brad have carefully curated every detail of the restaurant and each ingredient that makes the journey to our kitchen. Unwind with friends at the bar with a great beer from our beach inspired list, or let each sip of our signature orange crush leave you feeling refreshed. Once your meal arrives, every flavorful bite will take you on a new adventure!
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Found Hudson Coastal from its good online reviews. Then saw their website, which features their extensive gluten-free menu. So we tried it at Sunday brunch.

In a word, fabulous! Huge gluten-free menu with lots of fresh seafood and steaks. I had the crab dip with veggies, which seemed small but could easily satisfy four people as an appetizer. The Maryland crab soup is a solid choice, reliable and textbook, yet loaded with lump crabmeat.

The raw oysters are the star, though. I had some Maine oysters and some Bevins (Eastern Shore), which were amazing!

Highly recommended and we’ll be back. We may become regulars.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our children took us here and told us it was casual but we would see all manner of dress and we did.

Waiter was fast, friendly and very knowledgable about the bar offerrings and the food. The owner even came by and spent quite a while with us talking about the raw oysters and their style, size and recommended wine pairings.

The food was very good . The oysters were great and exactly as described.

Desserts were good but nothing to write home about. Thus the four stars and not 5.

I hope to be going back on my next visit.

Good drinks, good food , good atmosphere. What else could you want?

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Reading the menu makes you want to visit and the staff is well trained and friendly but it ends there. Now, I normally enjoy upscale and high-end restaurants but just driving by, I decided to come in for a quick bite.
I had the smoked salmon platter, which was awful. It was something that I could have made from a basic fridge at 2 am for a quick snack. The chef should consider serving this on toast points with a side of the spread, so the portions are controlled by the guest not caked on by the cook. I tried to order grilled fish but was told they only pan sear or fry because grill fish falls apart (but the server offered to ask). I then decided to go with the tacos since it was lunch and they arrived smothered in a lime green "avocado" slime. I should have read the menu more closely. The service was great dining area clean and but the food just wasn't for me. It's fine, it happens sometimes. Others around me that ordered brunch appeared to be enjoying their plates and they looked great so maybe that was the best option.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The atmosphere was a bit more casual than my husband and I expected, but we loved the coastal decor, and everything we got was fresh and delicious!

We shared the cucumber cups for an appetizer - different, but refreshing and delightful!

I got the fish and chips with the broccoli-carrot slaw. The fish was SO tasty, and hte slaw was, like the cucumber cups, different but refreshing!

My husband got the clam chowder and oysters and enjoyed both very much!

There are so many items on the menu we want to try that we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Love the food here. Great, fresh seafood. Always a nice variety, and options for those who don't like seafood. Good desserts also. Full bar. Prices are not cheap, but not terribly expensive. We go at least twice a month.