See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed there for a weekend and we really had a nice time. Susan, the owner, was so warm and gracious. The B&B is quite charming and Susan made really good food for us. One morning she made crab meat omelettes for us that were heavenly! For dinner, she made the best crab cakes I've ever had.

She has a double kayak for her guests to use and all you have to do is follow the signs for the water trails. She lent us a waterproof trail map, so it was pretty easy to find our way around. We paddled around the island and explored the three different villages.

There really isn't much to do on the island but that's actually the whole point of going. Its very peaceful and relaxing. I'll go again one day and would recommend it to anyone looking for a peaceful escape.

Date of stay: September 2012