“Great Brisket Best Corn Bread”
Review of Urban Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Urban Bar-B-Que
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I had the brisket, collard greens, cucumber tomato and corn salad and the corn bread. The brisket was very good, tender with a nice smokey flavor. The greens were just as they should be tender smokey and full of bacon very delicious. The corn bread has to be the best I have ever had! Moist and delicious not dry and crumbly. I really liked the salad also.My order was to go but the gentleman at the register was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable The prices are great also with more than enough food with portions just right so you can finish your plate.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We ordered 3 small chickens with cole slaw and macaroni and cheese side dishes to go. The chickens were dry and the mac & cheese was also. The cole slaw had no flavor. We were not given any sauces on the side either. I will not be going back as there are too many choices for better food selections.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

First time at an urban BBQ, and I found it to be just average. It was certainly not the worse chain BBQ place but not near the best either. Found the food to be not very tasty, although it was not bad. I am sure I would stop again but it is not top on the list. The root beer was very good though and they do serve alcohol.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We got take out and it was just not good.... the brisket was very fatty, and the shredded pork just no flavor. We all thought the cole slaw had no flavor and was just cabbage without any dressing that we could tell. Did not care for the corn bread and the mac and cheese and those are almost always good anywhere. The service was pleasant but would not return for the food! We actually threw most of the food out.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I appreciate a place that has consistency in the product it offers. Urban BBQ has that. I have gone on several occasions and ordered different things each time. All times I have been happy with what I've eaten (The one minor exception being when I went close to closing and the beans were a little heavy on the sauce and a little light on beans).
On this trip, I got half a chicken,fries and the green super slaw. Love that slaw! The chicken was tender and tasty and had a lot of meat- I had to take half home. I really like their fries. In addition, it was happy hour and pints were two dollars off. Who knew? They have about 10 beers on tap so reasonable selection. Overall, a good experience for a reasonable price.