“Great Mole Negro”

Pachanga Cocina Mexicana
Ranked #28 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2017

If you are a fan of mole negro, as my wife and I are, this is the place for you. It is homemade and very tasty indeed. I had it on chicken enchiladas and my wife had it on white cheese enchiladas. Chips and salsa were also fine. Cannot speak for any other menu items. Our waitress, Guadalupe, was friendly and efficient, a great combination.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We like everything at Pachanga but on certain days of the month they serve pork shank that is off the charts fantastic. Their sangria is delish and it comes in fishbowls!!! Love this place.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Ate at the bar during Happy Hour!

Great Marguaritas. Menu is good but we always end up in the Fajita rut. Service was prompt and bar patrons are always friendly.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The family always appreciates the low-key vibe but delicious food served here. My daughter even chose to eat here for her 8th birthday! She loves the tacos prepared to order. The adults love the pitcher margaritas to accompany any of the entrees!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've been going to Pachanga for a while, normally to Happy Hour on Thursday nights. We stopped going for a few months. It was always okay food, decent prices. We went for the first time in months last week, and sat in the bar. Menu was different. It was a bit more limited, but easier to navigate. I had the pork Chimi and my wife had a chicken salad. It was much tastier than before. I like the Pachanga ale but in the past it tasted a little stale or perhaps lines weren't too clean. Very fresh.

The place was always worth going to, but there have been some good changes recently that make it worth more regular visits than we had been doing this past Summer.