“Good If You Have Time”
Review of Glory Days

Glory Days
Ranked #54 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I really like this place, and it's someplace we go to fairly frequently, at all different times of the day from 3 in the afternoon to 7 at night. Service is always slow regardless of when we get there. They seem to have enough servers, but the servers seem to find it a great place to "work".

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great night , wings was amazing ! And did I mention TV’s everywhere so many TVs all the games everything playing it was freaking awesome . My first time there but won’t be my last I promise !!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I don't like to complain but this place is just so so. We recently went with family and the food was greasy and not hot. Maybe an off day but pretty bleh.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stopped in for take-out. I also sat at the bar and had a drink. The sweet tart martini was delicious. The bartender was friendly. The food was pretty good. I had the wings and the steak salad.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Best salted roll I have had to date at Glory Days for the Beef on Weck, but I noticed that since my last visit in June they raised the price .80c to $10.29. Son's meat pizza and fries were also very good. Service back to their efficient high standards.