“Another Family Feast!”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I again had her kids and their spouses and boy friends to a brunch at the White Oak Tavern. A great time was had by all!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and the menu is always changing. Meet family here and had the special recently. It was really fresh and delicious their vegtables are superb and that's a lot coming from a non vegetarian. The burgers are big and tasty. Check it out.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Small place in an unassuming plaza, don't let the outside fool you! Food is always good, beer is even better. Menu is pretty small compared to other places but what they do, they do well. Decent appetizer list, and haven't had a bad meal, or a bad beer there. Very classy, pub-type atmosphere, service has been good too. Would recommend to others.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I don't usually love restaurants with big screen televisions but this place makes up for them with food made from (reasonable) scratch -- they even mix their own beer-mustard.
(and the tvs aren't too loud :)

The food is good and the waitstaff is professional.

Local and/or craft beer is a big deal here.

I would come back with the kids, other family, and friends

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I took our nephew to the White Oak Tavern for some dinner and had a another wonderful meal. We all started by ordering one of the multitude of ales on tap, then we placed our entree orders. One Lamb Tiki Masala, one Classic Caesar Salad with Chicken and one White Oak Burger Special. We finished our meal with the Chocolate Chip Cookies. Amazing meal!