“A really good Korean BBQ Lunch”
Review of Shin Chon

Shin Chon
Ranked #30 of 179 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My step son and his girlfriend have been here before and after shopping at REI in Columbia we thought we'd have lunch here. The service is great and they help you good the BBQ right in front of you. Everything was great and we'll be back again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We do not come here that often - maybe once every two or three months. The cost is a bit more than you would pay for a regular Korean dinner - but the quality, the atmosphere, the service - are all Top Notch!

I recommend the Bulgolgi or the Kalbi! They will cook it AT YOUR TABLE, while you watch. The entire experience is quite good. You will enjoy yourself very much. It is similar to "KOBE's" - but not as much "dramatic flare" (and about half the cost).

Instead, the staff focuses on the quality of the food and making sure your dining experience will be remembered.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I visited with my coworkers and everyone enjoyed Korean BBQ with great service. We ordered 2 turtle 3 BBQ and was enough for 10 people.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My daughter wanted us to try this place and I'm glad I did but on this particular night the wait was ridiculous. We were told 15 minutes; it was an hour in the small cramped entrance on a very cold night. I think there is potential for issues with a language barrier. The hostess called out names as tables were ready but didn't necessarily pronounce them correctly. I had to stay on top of things so she didn't skip over us. The food was quite interesting; not my style but it was great to try. The food was tasty and the service at the table was good.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Cant believe this place does not have 5 stars.
It is not cheap but it is absolutely delicious Korean BBQ. Great meat and sides.
Good service.
Can be a long wait but well worth it