“Eggsellent!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I've been a few times and the food is consistently good... I always get breakfast...but it's always delightful..

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Excellent breakfast, friendly service, good portions, good coffee.

Zero complaints here. Would come back...

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were back in area and decided to give it another go. We were not disappointed. Decided to do lunch and felt the choices were multiple and the prices more than reasonable for the portions we recieved. The waitress waa fantastic and even corrected a error on our part with a new dish. Would recommend to friends and will stop back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Great spot for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! So many delicious choices. My niece treated me to brunch during my visit and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Hardly anyone was there on Tuesday at 7 pm, but the place was loud. Twangy Memphis blues reverberated through the whole meal. I had a Reuben, which was okay, and my wife had the crab stack, which was nice if a bit overbreaded. The half carafe of pinot noir was watery and otherwise forgettable. I don’t see the attraction, so it must be the breakfasts that keep them in business.