“Best Breakfast and Brunch in the Area--A Local Favorite!”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #6 of 178 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Calling Eggspectation an "upscale diner" may sound strange, but it's truly the highest complement I can pay to one of my local favorites for breakfast and brunch. Eggs are the star here as the name would imply, and the menu reflect that with tons and tons of omelettes, eggs Benedict combinations, and other breakfast and brunch options, including fresh-fruit smoothies and crepes. The dining room is funky-modern-casual, service is efficient and friendly, and the food is well-worth the wait that often queues up on weekends. Simply put, if you want a really good breakfast or brunch at a reasonable price, come eat here!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place is nice to meet for a meal. Food is good, it is a little noisey there the way the building is. Another problem, they do not take call ahead seating. I really don't have an hour to wait or more on Sunday so you have to avoid this place during peak times.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The place was great. It was a nice layout inside and very clean. Service was excellent. My eggs Benedict was cooked perfectly. Price was very reasonable. It seriously made me question why I pay so much for a nice brunch at other places. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I hadn't been here in a while and stopped in when we didn't expect them to be busy. We were wrong however we were seated and served very quickly. Food was good, service was good considering how busy they were.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A huge variety of choices all day breakfast lunch and dinner!! I had a veggie omelette which they perfectly customized with awesome cheese grits!! All who were with me (6 others) were equally pleased with the quality of their choices. Service by Tasha was awesome.
Retro industrial designed layout with very egg oriented touches!! Can't wait to return and try the next item!!
I believe I could eat everyone of the beautiful cakes on display.