“Great salad”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The Bare Bones Chicken Salad is to write home about. It is large so I take out half right away (before dressing) to take home. Their fish tacos are also good. Wait staff is good - seem to be mostly college aged, friendly and knowledgeable. We go about once a month and have not been disap0ointed.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

stopped in for lunch while on a motorcycle ride with friends. There were 10 of us and they were able to seat us right away. The waitress did an excellent job keeping everyone happy. The group ordered a wide range of food items and everyone was pleased. I had the red chili, very good but could use a bit more spice. Also had one of the burgers which was cooked perfectly. Had a great time. Highly recommend, will return.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Food was average, but the beers were below average. We had a very kind waiter, but the place could definitely do with an update... or a location that is not in a strip mall. It seems that it once was a popular hangout, but it's lost some of its magic. The booths were cozy and we had a nice time, but we probably won't go back because it was nothing special.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We have eaten here many times. Typically, the food is well above average, and the service likewise. Not a great parking lot, but worth trying.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I wish I could have rated this higher than average but there are much better places around the Baltimore for seafood. I had the crab dip and cream of crab soup and they were just average and could have used a lot more spices/old bay. My friend ordered the chili and asked for no onions and the server said that was fine. The chili was loaded with onions that made my friend sick within 1/2 hour of leaving.