“Lunch or dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Great happy hour with apps in bar! The food is excellent also! We love going back there. Service is always excellent also!!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2016

My mom and I had lunch at Bare Bones. She ordered the pork barbeque sandwich, and she thought it was very good, but I ordered the Bare Bones Special Salad, which they claim is famous, and I was disappointed. It was all Iceberg lettuce and didn't have much flavor, in my opinion. Maybe it was because I needed to substitute plain grilled chicken for the teriyaki chicken (since I'm gluten-free,) but I thought everything about it was rather bland.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Although it is nice to sit with family, listen to the game or music - This is my favorite carryout place. It's on the way home, the host/hostess' at the front desk always double check to make sure everything is there and correct, and they couldn't be any nicer.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank SharEC
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent. Went there for a business lunch. Service was ok. Nice menu! I had the BBQ brisket sandwich whixh was excellent. I would go back. I also want to try dinner there

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016

On a recent trip we actually stopped here two nights in a row. The first night was a Friday and it was near the end of the happy hour and it was busy at the bar. My wife and I were able to find a couple of seats at the bar which was great. They have a decent selection of their own beers which were tasty. Eric the bartender was great. I did order a burger and thought that it was just average, certainly not great.
The next night we met family there for dinner and found it pretty good. Ordered the ribs which were cooked perfectly. Service was good and we had a nice time. Would certainly stop here again if in the area.

Date of visit: September 2016