“Great cozy place”

Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Nice spot for a small plate dinner or just have a glass (or bottle) of wine. Service is terrific and friendly

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had a nice evening out with friends, good food, good service, love the area, always looking for ways to support local small businesses!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I came here for dinner, on my own. I had a wonderful server who was attentive and very friendly. The menu is small but the food was fantastic. I ordered a drink from the menu that they didn’t have. I was offered a similar drink which I tasted and liked. I wasn’t charged for it since they didn’t have what I originally asked for. I wasn’t expecting that level of customer service. If I lived close by I would be coming here as often as my budget allowed! It’s not super cheap but it’s worth every penny. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Stillpoint11
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I ate here over the weekend. They have a good and varied wine list. The menu is mostly small plates, which were all delicious. The meatball sliders were insane. And we had terrific, friendly service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Just stopped in for after diner drinks so can't comment on food. Wine list was incredible. Surprisingly so was the beer selections. Very friendly service. Planning on going back for dinner sometime and will add to review.