USD 138
USD 63
USD 111
La Quinta
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

USD 83
USD 69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

Sutton Inn(Elkton)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 67
Elkton Lodge(Elkton)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskstayed herenext morningpull out sofainternet speeda long road tripfamily functionclean roomsgreat breakfast in the morningfree breakfastarrived latemini fridgenice lobbyhotel lobbymyrtle beacheggsparents weekend
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Felt brand new, big rooms, doorways were angled giving each room a large foyer, tap key entry on door, keurig in room, quiet, clean spacious. Workout room a little small. Breakfast was OK.
Only odd thing was the time share meeting held in the dining area whereby elderly people were being asked(politely) to sign some type of document for their free gift. Was awkward as i was getting coffee and felt the pressure applied.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing back of hotel - opposite road side
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel!
We appreciate the kind words and are so happy that you stayed with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels to you!

Thank you !

Reviewed 16 May 2018

On Mother’s Day morning I got to the hotel at 10:00am and I was able to check in. Ria, at the front desk, was efficient and personable. She immediately found me a room and I had already received my welcome points by the time I reached my room. I have already received my points for my stay as well. The hotel looks new, and it’s very clean and modern. My daughter attends the University of Delaware and I have found my favorite hotel in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We truly appreciate the kind words.

It so nice that you were able to spend Mother's Day here with your daughter and with us!!
We hope you had a great day and we definitely look forward to seeing you again soon!

Safe travels to you !
Thank you !!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We really enjoyed the stay at this particular Express and Suites....Even though there is nothing close to the hotel, drove a few miles back up into Delaware to the Christiana Mall.

The hotel lobby and reception people are above average. Really pleased with the overall atmosphere. The suites are sweet, but the walls of the adjoining rooms are paper thin.

The breakfast is typical. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel!
We truly appreciate the kind words and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

The Christiana Mall is close and definitely worth the trip! Hope you enjoyed your shopping.

Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter and I stayed here this past weekend. We booked through Expedia and had no problems. It was set up to pay at the hotel.... Upon checking in, the gentleman at the front desk was on his cell phone through the whole transaction. His attitude was as if we were disturbing him. I gave him a credit card to charge our room, but, he decided to use what was on our reservation with Expedia. The next morning, I noticed that the hotel charged me 238.00 TWICE. Was told one transaction was the authorization. This never occurred during any stay at other hotels for me. My daughter became ill from the breakfast and we left the hotel, Sunday morning . This morning I find that they charged my card a third time. I have filed a complaint with my bank and Holiday Inn will not see us again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed here when my parents visited for parents weekend. Although it's in Maryland, it's only about 10 minutes from Newark. Everything was clean and the service was good. It was pretty typical for a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and the very kind words!

We enjoy having our students and parents/family stay with us! It is such a great time during sports season and graduation! We look forward to seeing you and your parents again soon!

Safe travels!