Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area
USD 122
La Quinta
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 69
USD 71
USD 69
USD 156
USD 152
Sutton Inn(Elkton)
USD 52
USD 133
All reviewsfront deskstayed herepull out sofanext morningclean roomsinternet speeda long road tripfamily functiongreat breakfast in the morningfree breakfastarrived latemini fridgenice lobbyhotel lobbygood sizemyrtle beacheggs
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights for the parents weekend at UD. It was the best option ever and I'll be coming again anytime I need to stay while visiting my older kids in college.
The staff at the reception and breakfast were all great, very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. The sofa bed for our 12 year old was extremely comfortable! The pool seemed really nice but we ended up having no time for a swim.
I will come back and definitely recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Maria,

Thank You so much for the wonderful review! Your kind words mean so much to the staff here. It is so nice seeing all our University parents and college kids back!

We definitely look forward to seeing you all again! I certainly hope you get to enjoy the pool during your next visit. It is definitely a warm and relaxing feeling.

Safe travels and see you very soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed here for a night while in town for a family function. The location is right off the highway and very convenient. The rooms were very clean, newly decorated and comfortable. The free breakfast was fine-enough of a selection to satiate most people. My only gripe is that we arrived late and I was waiting to be checked in and a customer walked in front of me and was serviced first. I know I was just exhausted and a little agitated, but I was clearly waiting to be helped not sure why the front desk bypassed me to assist the other customer...Since this was my biggest gripe, clearly the hotel was just fine. Would recommend for an overnight stay~

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Darlyne,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our location is definitely convenient.
I am very happy to hear you were comfortable especially since you arrived so late. It is very important to be comfy when you're away from home.

We definitely look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank You again!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband was staying long-term at the hotel for an out-of-town business assignment, so my one year old son and I came to visit for a few days. The hotel staff was amazing and very accommodating, especially April, who was at the front desk most evenings of our stay. Upon arrival, the crib was already in the room waiting for us. If we needed anything at all, she politely helped us in any way she could. And last but not least, Cathy, their General Manager, is obviously doing something right, as the hotel appears very kept up and clean, which says something about her and her hotel staff. We had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel and the staff! We truly appreciate the kind words. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always here to take care of you and your family!

April certainly does go above and beyond. Her kindness is genuine and I am sure she will be very happy to read your thoughtful words.

We look forward to seeing you and your son here again on your next visit.

Kathy Ross

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The staff and hotel have been phenomenal. Courteous and helpful front desk personnel. Very clean rooms, and an efficient cleaning staff. My favorite little difference...the pillows are embroidered with "soft" or "firm"....which allows me to pick just the right combo for great sleep! Would stay here again and I would recommend to friends and family!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kathy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! Our staff truly appreciates your kind words!

The pillows are very comfortable! I'm glad you have that option to pick which pillow best fits your sleep quality! It truly means a great deal when you're away from home to have comfort!

It's our pleasure having you here. We certainly hope you will stay again with us very soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We liked this hotel very much. It was very clean and quiet. The staff were very professional and quite helpful. Hotel location is great right near University of Delaware. It must have been graduation weekend very busy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind words for our staff .. they truly mean a great deal to us!!
We are only about 3 miles from University of Delaware. During their events most of the parents stay here even when they are just here for a quick visit! I'm very happy you're stay was good!

We certainly hope to see you again soon!